2017 Michigan State IDPA Championship Match
August 11th (Staff), 12th & 13th (Competitors)
The 2017 Michigan State Championship is a Tier 3 match.
This event is held at our outdoor range located at: 8532 McClements Road Brighton, MI 48114.
Match will proceed rain or shine!
- This match consists of 11 challenging stages, plus 1 Chronograph stage
- Competitors will complete the match in a single day
- Beginning at 9:00am EST, competitors will shoot until we break for lunch around noon, before finishing the Match in the afternoon
- We are able to host 90 shooters each day; Saturday and Sunday.
- You will be squadding yourselves during registration, all squad changes the day of the match will need to be approved by match staff.
- Registration fee is $100, juniors shoot free
- Shirt included
- Lunch included
- Guest lunch is $10 (payable at match)
- Registration cut off is July 28th
- There is no guarantee of a shirt after June 30th
- No refunds will be processed for cancellations after July 30th
Equipment check and Sign in starts at 7:15 AM
Shooters meeting starts at 8:45 AM
Shooting starts at 9:00AM
When you arrive in the morning, at the main club house, please get geared up (firearm, holster and vest) and go through equipment check prior to signing in. There will be a safe area near entrance to use for gearing up. We operate a COLD RANGE for both competitors and guests, loaded firearms are prohibited unless actively shooting a stage. Once you have completed sign in, go to pistol range for safety briefing and start of match.
Michigan weather is beautiful this time of the year, and you can expect very warm, humid conditions in early August. Be sure to dress for the weather, It’s going to be hot!
LC&SA Range Safety Rule: Pointing the muzzle of any firearm over any berm at any time is a Match DQ.