Although some events are still on hold, club status will return to normal starting Monday, June 1st, 2020. At that time you will need to resume signing in and out at the clubhouse, whenever you are on the club grounds.
Beginning June 1st, guests will also be welcome on the grounds again. Reminder that you may bring up to two guests at a time and each guest may come up to four times a year. Guests must sign the guest book each visit. You are responsible for your guests actions so they must be under your direct supervision.
- The 3D archery course is open for use. The course is free to members and $5 for guests.
- There will be no June general membership meeting. We are hoping to resume holding meetings in July.
- IDPA - Will not restart until at least October. The organizers will be reevaluating the situation in July. After review of that information, the Board will provide an update.
- Trap - Planning a restart date of June 14th. An official decision and notification will be made prior to that date.
- Pistol League - We are still looking at options of how to accommodate everyone and do not currently have a start date.
- Precision Pistol - Restarting this Thursday evening, June 4th.
- Multi-Gun - Being held as scheduled. Forth Saturday of the month
- Spring Youth Archery - Due to the difficulty of implementing safe social distancing guidelines we have made the tough decision to cancel the summer program for this year.
- Kids Day - We have made the difficult decision to cancel this event also in the interest of safety for all involved. This event involves close contact and shared equipment during coaching and demo activities. We do not see any way to maintain safe distancing guidelines during this event.
- Hunters Safety - We are waiting on direction from the DNR on how they want to proceed with the scheduled classes.
We ask that you continue to observe CDC guidelines and social distancing on the club grounds. We also ask that you take responsibility for disinfecting surfaces that you come in contact with during your activity at the club. Our request is that you help us to maintain other club member's health and safety. That way we can all safely overcome the current situation and enjoy our club together again very soon.
Thank you for bearing with us through these difficult times,
The LC&SA Board