How can I become a member at LC & SA? +
A few simple directions are posted here:
- You have to be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have an existing member as your sponsor to join the club.
- If you do not know anyone that is a member, please start participating in club events (all events are open to the public) and get to know members (and they can get to know you) that can sponsor you.
- LCSA membership application. and fill out the
- Submit the completed application along with the $25.00 (non-refundable) credentials fee at a general membership meeting. The general membership meeting is held on the first Wednesday of each month at 7:30 p.m.
- Your application for membership will be reviewed by the Membership Director and then approved by a vote of the LC & SA members in attendance.
- If approved, the annual membership dues are in the amount of $150.00.
- After payment is received, you will then be given the RFID card to the open the main gate and the clubhouse door.
Any other questions about gaining membership to our club, please contact our Membership Director.
How can I obtain a membership application form? +
A LC & SA Membership Form can be downloaded at this link.
The membership form is available for download on the LC & SA Main Menu.
- On the top menu, select "ABOUT LC & SA".
- On the drop down menu, select "DOCUMENTS".
- On the slide out menu, select "MEMBERSHIP/WAIVER".
- On the slide out menu, click "MEMBERSHIP FORM".
- On the the new page that opens, click on the "Download" button to download the form.
I am a current member of LC & SA, are my spouse and children allowed to use the club facilities? +
The really short answer is: Yes!
Here is what the rules state in Article 6, Section 5 of the LC & SA Constitution:
"The spouse of a member shall be entitled to the use of the facilities of the Association, without having actual membership in the Association. The children of all members shall be entitled to the use of the facilities of the Association, without having actual membership, until they attain the age of eighteen (18) years. No minor shall be permitted on the Club premises without a club member or a members spouse present."
Do you offer any discounts for active duty military personnel? +
Here is the rule regarding existing members that become active members in the armed forces:
"A member in good standing that becomes a full time member of the armed forces shall be exempt of dues, and will be carried on the membership roster until he/she is mustered out of the armed forces. Said member shall be obligated to pay dues the beginning of the next calendar year."
So, a new person (active member in the armed forces), that wishes to join LC & SA would have to pay the initial membership fee to join the club, but fees for subsequent years would be waived as long as they remained active menbers of the armed forces.Read More
Do you offer any discounts for full time students? +
Here is the rule regarding existing members that become full time students:
"A member, or a child (over eighteen) of a member in good standing, that becomes a full time student shall have their dues waived while they remain a full time student. The Board of Directors retains the right to approve or disapprove requests on a case by case basis."
So, a new person (full time student), that wishes to join LC & SA would have to pay the initial membership fee to join the club, but fees for subsequent years would be waived as long as they remained a full time student.Read More
What is the annual fee to become a member at LC & SA? +
The annual fee to become a member at LC & SA is $150.00. In addition to the membership fee, there is an initial credentials fee of $25.00. So, the total amount due at the time of application for a full years membership is $175.00.
The membership year begins on February 1 and ends January 31. The annual renewal fees of $150.00 are due by February 1 of each year.
For new members joining LC & SA in months other than February, the fees are prorated according to the table below:
If joining LC & SA in the month of: *Pay this amount: February $175.00 March $163.00 April $150.00 May $138.00 June $125.00 July $113.00 August $100.00 September $88.00 October $75.00 November $63.00 December $200.00 January $188.00
* The fees for the months of December and January include the balance of the current year plus the $150.00 renewal fee for the following year.Read More
How do I subscribe to the LC & SA On Target email newsletter? +
Members without existing LC & SA website accounts
- Navigate to the home page of this website (http://lcsa.info/) using your favorite browser.
- On the Home page, locate the ‘Member Login’ box on the lower right hand pane.
- Click on the ‘Sign up’ link in the Member Login box.
- Fill out the ‘Join us’ form completely on the page that opens.
- Make sure that you check the ‘Subscribe LCSA Newsletter’ box on the form (if you want the club newsletter and updates emailed to you).
- Click on the ‘Sign up’ button on the bottom of the form.
- The website will send a confirmation email to the address input on the form (may take up to 30 minutes). If you do not see this email, check your spam or junk folders in your email client, make sure you mark email from lcsa.info as “not junk” or safe.
- In the email you received above, click on the link provided to confirm your email address.
- Once confirmed, the web administrator will be automatically notified to activate your account. Note: We try and activate the accounts as quickly as possible, please allow a day or two if you don’t see the welcome or the account activated email from the site. If the delay is inordinately long, contact the webmaster (via the website contact forms) for resolve.
- Once your account is activated, you can login to the site (Member Login box) and have full access to the LC & SA website.
Please keep your account information updated (‘Edit profile’ after you login) on the website and newsletter below.
Members with existing LC & SA website accounts
If you did not subscribe to the LC & SA newsletter during the registration process above or need to update your email address etc., follow the steps below. A member is required to “opt in” (voluntarily sign up) to the newsletter to be put on the subscription list. You can unsubscribe at any time you wish.
- Log in to LC & SA website using the ‘Member Login’ box on the home page.
- Once logged in, you will see a ‘Newsletter Signup’ box directly below the ‘Member Login’ box.
- Fill in the required information and click on the ‘Subscribe’ button.
If your email address changes, please update your information in the ‘Newsletter Signup’ box following the steps above.Read More