Members without existing LC & SA website accounts
- Navigate to the home page of this website (http://lcsa.info/) using your favorite browser.
- On the Home page, locate the ‘Member Login’ box on the lower right hand pane.
- Click on the ‘Sign up’ link in the Member Login box.
- Fill out the ‘Join us’ form completely on the page that opens.
- Make sure that you check the ‘Subscribe LCSA Newsletter’ box on the form (if you want the club newsletter and updates emailed to you).
- Click on the ‘Sign up’ button on the bottom of the form.
- The website will send a confirmation email to the address input on the form (may take up to 30 minutes). If you do not see this email, check your spam or junk folders in your email client, make sure you mark email from lcsa.info as “not junk” or safe.
- In the email you received above, click on the link provided to confirm your email address.
- Once confirmed, the web administrator will be automatically notified to activate your account. Note: We try and activate the accounts as quickly as possible, please allow a day or two if you don’t see the welcome or the account activated email from the site. If the delay is inordinately long, contact the webmaster (via the website contact forms) for resolve.
- Once your account is activated, you can login to the site (Member Login box) and have full access to the LC & SA website.
Please keep your account information updated (‘Edit profile’ after you login) on the website and newsletter below.
Members with existing LC & SA website accounts
If you did not subscribe to the LC & SA newsletter during the registration process above or need to update your email address etc., follow the steps below. A member is required to “opt in” (voluntarily sign up) to the newsletter to be put on the subscription list. You can unsubscribe at any time you wish.
- Log in to LC & SA website using the ‘Member Login’ box on the home page.
- Once logged in, you will see a ‘Newsletter Signup’ box directly below the ‘Member Login’ box.
- Fill in the required information and click on the ‘Subscribe’ button.
If your email address changes, please update your information in the ‘Newsletter Signup’ box following the steps above.