Do you like to shoot rifles and pistols?
Do the long winter shooting doldrums get at you each year?
Do you wish to hone and improve your shooting skills?
Do you just want to have fun?
If you answered "Yes" to any of the questions above, then come shoot air rifles and air pistols with us at LC & SA! Participate in one or more of the five different NRA/Winchester Qualification Programs offered, or just come and shoot for fun!
Registration & Sight-In:
Saturday, December 2, 2017 - 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 3, 2017 - 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Program Dates and Time:
December 4, 2017 - March 19, 2018 (16 weeks).
Monday evenings - 6:00 p.m.
LC & SA Clubhouse
8532 McClements Rd., Brighton, MI 48114.
10 years and older. Participant should have the strength and ability to load and handle the airgun safely. Minors must have parent or guardian present while participating.
- One fixed fee payable at start of the 16-week program.
- Minimum of 12 participants required to run program.
- Fees schedule:
- Member Individual - $48
- Non-member Indv. - $64
- Member Family (each person) - $40
- Non-Member Family (each person) - $60
- If shooting more than one winter league (each league/person) - $40
- Winchester/NRA Qualification Program (5 offered) - $20.00 each – pays for patch, rockers and certificates. This is a one time fee paid at the start of the program.
- Air Rifle Qualification
- International Air Rifle Qualification
- Air Pistol Qualification
- International Air Pistol Qualification
- Hunter Marksmanship Qualification
- Any safe spring, pump, CO2, PCP air rifle or pistol.
- Caliber: .177, .20 or .22 only.
- Maximum velocity: 1200 fps
- For NRA Qualification Program the airgun used must meet the specification as stated in the rules of the program.
- Flatnose/wadcutter soft lead pellets only – no alloy/plastic/steel pellets or BB's.