TUESDAY NIGHT INDOOR LEAGUE
- Tuesdays, 7pm, starts December 3 and goes through March 31
- 8 weeks USA/World Archery (450 Round, 45 arrows, 3 arrow ends)
- 8 weeks NFAA (300 Round, 60 arrows, 5 arrow ends)
- 2-archer team
- $80 per archer ($5 each night)
- Sign up at club, email Lori, or show first night
- Limited to 18 teams, priority given to last year shooter, club member, then non-member
Questions, info, register: email@example.com, 248-310-4107
Members not adhering to the above are subject to suspension of membership privileges up to and including expulsion from the club.
ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot (sights on target)
When holding a gun, rest your finger on the trigger guard or along the side of the gun. Until you are actually ready to fire, do not touch the trigger.
Please register on this site only if you are a current member of LC & SA.
But if someone has a gun and is trying to kill you ... it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.