FRIDAY NIGHT INDOOR LEAGUE
- Fridays, 7pm, starts December 6 and goes through March 27
- 16 weeks NFAA (300 Round, 60 arrows, 5 arrow ends)
- 2-archer team
- $80 per archer ($5 each night)
- Sign up at club, email Lori, or show first night
- Limited to 18 teams, priority given to last year shooter, club member, then non-member
Questions, info, register: email@example.com, 248-310-4107
Members not adhering to the above are subject to suspension of membership privileges up to and including expulsion from the club.
Only paper targets may be used on any of the firearm ranges. Do not use any other types of targets such as reactive or exploding targets, bottles, cans, bowling pins etc.
LC & SA Firearm Range Rule
Please register on this site only if you are a current member of LC & SA.
Let it be told to the future world, that in the depth of winter, when nothing but hope and virtue could survive, the city and the country, alarmed at one common danger, came forth to meet and to repulse it.
Thomas Paine The American Crisis, No. 1
Date: December 19, 1776