FRIDAY NIGHT INDOOR LEAGUE
- Fridays, 7pm, starts December 6 and goes through March 27
- 16 weeks NFAA (300 Round, 60 arrows, 5 arrow ends)
- 2-archer team
- $80 per archer ($5 each night)
- Sign up at club, email Lori, or show first night
- Limited to 18 teams, priority given to last year shooter, club member, then non-member
Questions, info, register: email@example.com, 248-310-4107
Members not adhering to the above are subject to suspension of membership privileges up to and including expulsion from the club.
Only paper targets may be used on any of the firearm ranges. Do not use any other types of targets such as reactive or exploding targets, bottles, cans, bowling pins etc.
LC & SA Firearm Range Rule
Please register on this site only if you are a current member of LC & SA.
Law and freedom must be indivisible partners. For without law, there can be no freedom, only choas and disorder; and without freedom, law is but a cynical veneer for injustice and oppression.
Ronald Reagan Proclamation 5175 - Law Day USA
Date: April 9, 1984