TUESDAY NIGHT INDOOR LEAGUE
- Tuesdays, 7pm, starts FEBRUARY 2 and goes for 12 weeks
- 6 weeks USA/World Archery (450 Round, 45 arrows, 3 arrow ends)
- 6 weeks NFAA (300 Round, 60 arrows, 5 arrow ends)
- 2-archer team
- $60 per archer ($5 each night)
- Sign up at club, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or show first night
- Limited to 9 teams, priority given to last year shooter, club member, then non-member
Questions, info, register: email@example.com
Members not adhering to the above are subject to suspension of membership privileges up to and including expulsion from the club.
Only paper targets may be used on any of the firearm ranges. Do not use any other types of targets such as reactive or exploding targets, bottles, cans, bowling pins etc.
LC & SA Firearm Range Rule
Please register on this site only if you are a current member of LC & SA.
One hundred and seventy-three despots would surely be as oppressive as one.
James Madison The Federalist Papers Federalist No. 48
Date: February 1, 1788